This versatile model is the ideal complement in the selection of cuts for small industries, blacksmiths, metal and artisanal carpentry, which require precise cuts, straight, up to 60° in profiles or masses, thanks to its rotating head. Its sturdy construction makes it an agile and easy-to-use cutting tool.
- Gray cast-iron head
- Perlithic and tempered cast iron steering wheel for induction
- Head articulation with table with tapered bearings.
- Front steering wheel on tapered rollers.
- Blade tensioner of sturdy construction, with conical collars.
- Transmission of power through gearmotor in oil bath, of Italian origin.
- Blade guide through bearings.
- Rotating head up to 60°
- Sturdy base of folded sheets, with shelf for accessories and devices
- STraight: 160mm
- 35º: 140mm.
- 45º: 100mm.
- 60º: 60mm.
- Sensitivity Modifications: Machine operation through a lowering handle with a push button for motor control and manual pressure on the cut. The head returns by means of a spring.
- Hydraulic Modifications: Descent with hydraulic control, adjustable and with lock.
- Triple-phase motor for 2 speeds from 0,7 HP to 1.400 y 700 RPM ( 63-32 m/min)
- Triple-phase motor for 2 speeds from 0,7 HP to 1.400 y 700 RPM ( 84-42 m/min)
- Single-phase motor ¾ Hp 1.400 RPM for a speed of 63m/min.
- Single-phase motor ¾ HP 1.400 RPM for a speed of 84m/min.
- Triple-phase motor 1 Hp 1.400 rpm with a variety of speeds from 0 to 100 m/min for single-phase network
- Electric Pump Power: 0.2 HP.
- Band Dimensions: 2.170 x 19 x 0.9 mm.
Option accessories: Foot with roller for material support.
- Length: 620 mm
- Height: 1164 mm
- Width: 760 mm
- Weight: 250 Kg