Satisfies not only the needs of the small industry, workshop, and craftsman, but it is also completely indispensable for mediuam and large metal-working, because of the sturdiness of the head and solid stucture of the base that allows you to complete cuts with precision and speed.
- Gray cast iron head and vise
- Perlitic cast iron and induction-tempered steering wheels
- Head articulation with a table with tapered bearings
- Front steering wheel on tapered rollers
- Very sturdy construction of blade tensioner, with conical collars
- Transimission of power through a gearmotor in an oil bath
- Blade guide by bearings.
- Adjustable clamps to 45°
- Head position: Stops at any point by means of a blocking valve
- Stops automatically at the end of the cut.
- Cutting capacity: 150 mm I.D., 170 mm O.D.
- Motor power: ¾ Hp
- Electric pump power: 0,2 Hp
- Band dimensions: 2.170 x 19 x 0,9 mm
- Cutting speeds: 63 – 32 m/min.
Dimensions and Weight
- Lenght: 1180 mm
- Width: 650 mm
- Height: 1150 mm
- Weight: 200 Kg